Today we are launching the access to the AllFacebook Stats API beta program. The API will allow you to access all the data you used to get through our tool in an easy an automated way. This will help you to integrate the valuable data into your processes and give you certain advantages:
- Access to a data pool of hundreds of thousand Facebook pages including data for competitor’s pages (via HTTP GET/POST).
- The data goes as far back as 2010 for most of the pages.
- Collection and integration of the data in company and agency dashboards and software solutions
- Do individual calculations on top of our data which is not currently supported by our web frontend
- No need to code your own complex import algorithms
Access to the AllFacebook Stats API is limited for time being, so you need to apply here to get access. API access will be available for all paid business customers in the future and each package will include a certain amount of API requests per month.
We are also open for cooperations, partnerships and integrations with other tool vendors, like social media dashboards, monitoring and business intelligence solutions, to include our data into other products and add additional value for their clients.