Today, we extend our full range of free Facebook statistics with the introduction of the Top Facebook Page Ranking.
Now you can easily dive into the Facebook page ranking in total or for an individual category (e.g., Athlete, Cars, Entertainer, Food).
The following Facebook data is shown in the ranking:
- Likes – Absolute Number
- Like Change in the last 30 days (+/-)
- Like Change in percent (%), (+/-)
- People Talking About This (PTAT) – Absolute Number
- People Talking About This – Rate *
- PTAT Change in the last 30 days (+/-)
- PTAT Change in percent (%), (+/-)
* The People Talking About This - Rate makes it possible to compare pages of various sizes, because the number of people talking about this for a specific time interval is divided by the number of fans. Please note that the PTAT Rate can go beyond 100% as also non-fan activities are counted in the PTAT number.
You can quickly sort the Facebook page ranking by clicking on the table headline of any of the above listed data points.
Example: You want to check the pages with the highest relative Like growth in the category Airport. Just select the category Airport in the dropdown menu and click on the search button. The ranking refreshes and you can see all Facebook pages of the category Airport sorted by the number of fans in descending order (default setting). Now click on +/- % (for the like change) for an ascending or descending sorting on that column. That’s it.
The ranking and the categories are updated daily.