- Get instant benchmarks for all your social media channels
- Find out which content works best in your social media strategy
- Optimize your decision making process based on visualized data
- Track Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn,YouTube and Google+
- Connect your Facebook Insights and compare all your own pages
- Get more than 250 different inbuilt metrics to analyze every aspect of social media
- Use the smart reporting engine based on your custom dashboards
- Receive social media reports that automatically adapt to your dashboards
- Add any given metric, table and chart to your reports and define your recipients
- Create custom dashboards tailored to your clients, specific goals and more
- Bring dashboards to the big screen with ‘mission control’ mode
- Share any custom dashboards as a live-feed with your colleagues
- Measure your social media performance across all major networks
- Track social media KPIs like your overall fan growth
- Find out how engaging you are as a brand on different networks
- Get detailed information on social media key influencers
- Receive accurate information on their behavior
- Build beneficial relationships that help to advocate your brand
- Easily export any single metric or dashboard
- Use CSV and Excel exports to get the raw data of any metric
- Download any given metric as JPG, PNG, PDF, PPTX or as a live-feed link
- Monitor all asked questions on Facebook and Twitter
- Get valuable insights on response time and distribution
- Measure all interactions related to user posts
- Access a data pool of more than one million social media profiles
- Integrate quintly data into existing company dashboards
- Get instant access without coding
- Free to download and use for any existing quintly user
- The Add to quintly button embeds itself on the respective profile pages
- Works with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube and Instagram
- Access to a data pool of more than one million social media profiles
- Customize metrics based on your individual social media goals
- Combine any data source, e.g. interaction rates across all networks
- Create multiple sub accounts
- Boost your client reporting to the next level
- Manage all your clients and assign profiles, groups and limitations
- Detect sponsored content with 96% accuracy
- Identify ways to improve your social advertising tactics
- Receive deep insights in the social media strategy of your competitors
- Get an integral overview of the performance of Facebook pages
- Compare and benchmark every existing Facebook page
- Obtain valuable competitor data to optimize your Facebook marketing activities
Get the most important Facebook KPIs presented as a table or radar chart. Check strengths, weaknesses and the development of certain values instantly.
Gather in-depth information about your fans. Get to know where your fans are coming from, analyze their changes and the corresponding distribution.
Receive valuable information about users who are most engaged with a given Facebook page. Track if the same people are also active on other pages.
Optimize your content for effective Facebook marketing. Analyze any page and user post with various criteria such as day of week, time and distribution.
Understand one of the most important KPIs better and measure your interactions. Obtain all details about engagement down to a single like, share, comment or reaction.
Assess your social media customer care which is essential for an efficient overall strategy. Learn how fast pages answer to user requests.
Get an overview of the total amount of check-ins on Facebook pages. Easily compare the performance of different Facebook locations.
Connect all your pages with quintly and benefit from the highly optimized infrastructure of our tool to benchmark all your pages with each other.
- Dive deep into the valuable Twitter data of competitors and best-practice examples
- Get a 360° overview of your Twitter performance
- Compare your efforts with other Twitter profiles for all important Twitter KPIs
Get an instant overview of the most relevant key performance indicators for all Twitter accounts you would like to analyze.
Get detailed information about a profile’s followers and who it is following. Use different metrics to analyze the follower change and the corresponding change rate.
Gain valuable details about the followers that are most engaged with a Twitter profile. Track if the same people are also active on other profiles.
View all details about tweets, retweets and replies to users. Find all tweet-related data in detailed individual metrics.
Get to know which tweets are performing best according to retweets and favorites instantly. View data on your Twitter mentions.
Track Twitter as an international support channel. Measure how fast profiles answer to a user’s questions.
- Get to know the social media performance of any existing YouTube channel
- Track all channel related indicators like subscriber growth and interactions
- Benchmark YouTube channels with competitors and best-practice examples
Check the major metrics of YouTube channels centralized in one table. Use the radar chart for instant benchmarks.
Receive the main values of channel subscribers. See the total amount of subscribers, the change over time and the relative change rate.
Explore the content of any YouTube channel within seconds. Compare the total number of videos, the change and get a detailed outline with the table view.
Learn how video views are evolving over time. Get insights on the view change, view change rate and views compared to subscriber rate.
Find out which videos are most engaging. Obtain valuable details on likes, dislikes, comments and favorites. Track the overall interaction rate.
- Learn what works best on Google+ pages by benchmarking all relevant KPIs
- Understand the performance of any Google+ page with a 360° overview
- Analyze the audience, interactions, posting behavior and activity on Google+ pages
Find all the most important KPIs for Google+ aggregated into one table. Use the radar chart for quick benchmarks of your monitored Google+ pages.
Get detailed information on circle followers of a Google+ page. Use different metrics to analyze the follower change and the corresponding follower change rate.
Gain valuable details about your Google+ page and those of competitors. Investigate the total amount of Page +1's, their change over time and the +1 change rate.
Also on Google+ content optimization plays a major role for an effective strategy. Analyze any page with various criteria such as day of week, time and distribution.
View all details about a page’s engagement down to a single +1, share, comment and the related interaction rate.
- Get an in-depth overview of the performance of LinkedIn company pages
- Instantly learn what content works best at which time of the day
- Compare the data of any LinkedIn company page with your own page and best-practice examples
Identify the most important values for LinkedIn pages instantly. View this data using the KPI table or by taking advantage of the radar chart.
Get to know the company follower development of any LinkedIn page. Analyze the total amount, the change and the related change rate for the company followers.
Explore the content of any LinkedIn page within seconds. Inspect the status updates of any page by using various criteria such as the day of the week, time and post type distribution.
Learn what content type published at which time creates the most interactions. Determine the different interaction rates and the average likes and comments any LinkedIn page receives.
Track job updates with a variety of metrics as many companies use LinkedIn for the acquisition of new talents.Therefore we implemented a set of metrics to analyze your LinkedIn strategy compared with your competition.
- Receive an integral overview of any Instagram profile at a glance
- Analyze meaningful competitor data and compare all metrics with your performance
- Get to know which filters, photos, videos and hashtags are most effective
Find an instant overview of the most relevant KPIs of one or more Instagram profiles provided by a detailed table chart or radar chart.
Get detailed information about a profile’s followers and following. Use different metrics to analyze the follower change and the corresponding change rate.
Track the posts of any Instagram profile and identify the optimal posting time and day. View this information within several different charts and tables for post time analysis and content distribution.
Find out what content works best on Instagram and triggers the most engagement. Get all details of a profile’s engagement down to a single like, comment and the related interaction rates.
Instagram offers various inbuilt filters for photos and videos. Utilize the filter metric to track and compare which of them are used most frequently.
- Use in-depth Pinterest Analytics on profile, board and pin level
- See your Pinterest performance compared to your other networks in one place
- Analyze the best-performing content of your competition
Include Pinterest in a detailed cross-network analysis. Identify fields for improvement instantly.
Get a deep analysis of your and your competitors’ performance on profile, board and pin level.
Measure the most important KPIs instantly. Identify the best-performing content of you and your competitors.
Take the analysis one step further with detailed metrics that cover every facet of Pinterest. Include these metrics in every automated report.
- Benchmark and analyze blogs or websites with RSS and Atom feeds
- Learn what content works best on your blogs
- Get access to a powerful set of Alexa metrics for an in-depth performance analysis
View the most important KPIs for blogs aggregated into one table. Use the radar chart for quick benchmarks of your monitored feeds.
Get detailed information of the general performance of blogs by using the inbuilt set of Alexa metrics. Benchmark the Alexa rank, reach, pageviews, backlinks and the change in these numbers.
Explore the content of any blog and website within seconds. Track the posts of any blog by using various criteria such as author, Facebook interactions and article headline..
Learn how many Facebook interactions including interactions on Share buttons have been generated on average for the published posts.